Monday, January 01, 2007

Goodbye 2006.... here comes 2007

Its 2:50 am Eastern time... yes I am in NYC for New Year's weekend.. and being a California resident, I am blogging in my first hour of the year 2007.

Just wanted to put something in... coz I am so sure I wont get time to write any other time today... mostly mite sleep off all day before my flight to SFO this evening...

As I was thinking as to what to blog here on 1st Jan 2007, I thought of a lot of things... finally realised something I had heard while watching "Seinfeld". I dont need to specifically blog about something. Just like "The Pilot" in Seinfeld , I am going to blog... mostly about nothing...

lets see how that goes...

finally, NYC rocks and I must say it reminded me of Mumbai :)

last words,
Goodbye 2006 (was a wonderful year)....
and welcome 2007

No comments: